Pixel

otrdiena, 2015. gada 8. decembris

Book review: Something Great, Something Wonderful & Something Forever by M. Clarke

Something Great, Something Wonderful & Something Forever are trilogy from American writer M. Clarke. She enjoys oil painting and making jewelry. And she writes amazing books.
Actually I don't remember how I chose this book to read but I'm glad it was one of the first books I read on my Kindle.
Trilogy is very good example of adults romance book. I don't know why there is so big hype about Fifty shades of Grey, because Clarke's trilogy would rather deserve it.
Book is about usual girl who meets charming guy who happens to be her employers son. Story is not only about butterflies in stomach when you fall in love, but also about difficulties in relationship, jealousy, trust issues. And about dreams come true :) With realistic, but positive happily ever after.
Rating: 5 of 5

 Photo from goodreads.com

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru